Saturday, December 27, 2014

Finding the Inspiration

Christmas has come and gone and the New Year is right around the corner!  In order to be off and running when the calendar changes, I want to ensure I have some of my favorite motivational reading material pulled from the bookshelf and placed on my night stand.  Over the past few years I've read many wonderful, inspiring books which I wholeheartedly believe have lead me to this point.

To begin this journey, I will be dusting off and cracking open these six books:    

1.  Organized Simplicity by Tsh Oxenreider
     -If you're looking to purge, organize, and thoroughly clean your home, this is the book for you!

2.  The Best Yes by Lisa TerKeurst
     -Having some trouble with over-committing and time management?  Be sure to check this one out.

3.  Rhinestone Jesus by Kristen Welch
     -An inspiring story about struggle, surrender, and finding your purpose.  She also has a great blog!

4.  Seven by Jen Hatmaker
     -We live in a world of excess.  Her family's year-long journey is intriguing and entertaining.

5.  Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
     -May be my all-time favorite.  This one is a must in my eyes.  

6.  Notes From a Blue Bike by Tsh Oxenreider
     -If you're looking to live a simpler life and sifting through the noise, this is a great choice.

If you have some extra Christmas cash, I highly recommend buying some of the above-mentioned books.  Each of our journeys to get sh*t done will be unique.  Don't add anything to your reading list that doesn't feel like it fits within your goals.  Time is precious.  Use it wisely! 


No comments:

Post a Comment